Erwin in Wuhan

Monday, October 12, 2009

Stayed in & did packing.

Day 41:

Didn't join them for shopping as I did not have much money left to shop and also I pretty much got everything I wanted; for myself, family and friends. So, I stayed in alone in the room. I took my own sweet time to blog and pack my luggage. After a while, I realised Anyu was also in the hostel. I thought I was the only MDE that didn't went shopping. Surprisingly, her reason why she didn't go is the same as me. Haha.

After packing my luggage, I accompanied her to print a photo for her friend at a Super mart. Her friend was somebody she made while shopping for her groceries, surprisingly her friend is also 17 years old. Then, we headed over to the spectacles shop the tighten her spectacles as it was getting loose. We then had dinner. Pretty much sumed up the whole day. Haha.

Reflections:

Today was the last day and last night we would spend in Wuhan and this hostel. I would certainly miss everything here, the food and the people. So used to waking up by roommates alarms, people knockings on the door & the noises made by people talking loudly outside. But, it was time to go home. The memories I had here will always be with me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home