Erwin in Wuhan

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shopping to Chicony & Lao Shu Jie

Day 38:

We went to another shopping centre today. However, it was not the ideal place for us to do our shopping. The price were way too expensive. So, we decided to have our lunch at Ajisen Ramen.
It was so much cheaper than Sinapore prices. We only pay S$10 dollars each. :)


Entrance of the shopping centre.

My meal I ordered.
Onion with beef coated in sticky rice. :)


Our table ordered 13 side dishes.


1 of the side dishes I love a lot is the unagi sushi.
Look at the size of the sushi. :o

After which, we went to a street with alot of guy's stuff.
However, all of which doesn't suit my taste so I didn't get anything much.


2 more days left! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home