Erwin in Wuhan

Monday, October 5, 2009

Cut and Dyeing of hair.

Day 34:

Today I decided to cut my hair as it was growing very untidy and unkempt. I went back to Mouse Street and cut a new salon with very nice furnished facilities. I decided to dye it too because it was very cheap and having a discount as it had just opened.


Me & Ming Yu with our new dyed hair & the salon behind.

I dyed a colour reddish brown but I wanted it darker so it wouldn't be so obvious. It could only be seen under sunlight.

The brand they used to dyed our hair.
abcde Hair Color. Haha.
Reflections:

While waiting for the dye to "eat" into our hair(which would probably take half an hour or something), the hair stylist asked us where were we from. They guessed Guangzhou & Guangdong. Most of the locals here guessed so. I'm not sure why either, most probably we have the same accent as them. We then said we were from Singapore. Most of them never heard where is Singapore. Another hair stylist even asked is it in China. Haha. I guess Singapore is not yet well known to everybody yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home